Thursday, December 1, 2016

Seven Bags of Working Class Snails

You could have ten necks and not even know it. I'm serious. You could have exactly ten necks. No more, no less. You may think you have only one neck. But you could have ten. Ten freaking necks. Think of your neck. Now think of ten of those exact necks, all attached to your upper torso. Unbelievable, isn't it? Well, it's true. Just like the p in pterodactyl, the other nine necks are silent. 

Serious time now. You need to stop joking around, for it is now serious time. That joke you made about all lions needing to eat banks to survive wasn't even that great of a joke. Come to think of it, it didn't sound like a joke at all. More like a ludicrous cry for help. You must think that banks are lower in the food chain than lions. Well, I have a surprise for you. Banks aren't on the food chain. Because they're not food. They're banks. For money.

If I had three reasons to exercise my right as a Canadian Citizen to eat a cough drop anytime I wanted, I would only use one of those reasons to justify eating a cough drop. Who needs three reasons?? What is this? The fourth century?? No. It isn't. I don't need those extra two reasons to eat a cough drop. I can eat cough drops anytime I want. I can have them for breakfast if I want to. Six cough drops with a side of sausage patties and a black coffee. My kind of breakfast.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment