Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thirty Thousand Bold Fonts

Hello and again welcome to square dancing with the best of them. That's right. After reading this post you'll be able to square dance with the best of them. Actually, that's a total lie. That is a complete, and utter falsity. I am sorry to say that this post will not teach you anything about square dancing, let alone how to do it with the best of them. In fact, your previous knowledge of square dancing might be destroyed after reading this post. It's tough to say, but if you wish to retain your current square dancing knowledge, I would steer clear of this post.

Next to nothing is a terrible way to describe things. When you say "the murder rate in mid-Ohio is next to nothing," that could mean any number of things. Six hundred thousand percent is next to nothing if the most it could be is fifty quintillion percent. I don't think anyone who using the term 'next to nothing' is very trustworthy. Furthermore, if you're on fire, stop it.

Agricultural differences between the state of Sudan and Northern Alaska is quite extraordinary. For one thing, Northern Alaska is in the arctic circle, and literally no plant life can live there. Sudan is in like Africa, and maybe some plants can live there I don't know what do I look like an Africa expert? No. Of course I don't. If I was an expert on Africa, I would probably be working for National Geographic and not writing this post right now.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment