Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mold For Sale

Hello again, and welcome to Huckleberry Finn. And by Huckleberry Finn I mean have you seen the Apollo 11 moon landing? It's pretty neat. Like, these mystical space dudes fly up with giant explosion missiles and just park on the moon. It's crazy. I didn't even think the moon was big enough for people to walk on it I mean from here it only looks about the size of a paper plate. Science is weird. 

I'm fairly sure that Abflats has had a post with a very similar title to this one. Either way, birds still fly south for the winter. So don't come crying to me. Can't change what's unchangeable, such as birds. If you even knew how rusty some metals could get when exposed to water and oxygen and hydrogen bonded to oxygen in a way that there are specifically two atoms of hydrogen and only one atom of oxygen I can't remember where I was going with this sentence. 

Some attorneys wear glasses. Some attorneys weird toupees. Some attorneys wear glasses and toupees. Those attorneys are basically not attorneys. Those attorneys are basically swine flu. If they had mustaches, then they'd really be in bad shape. Large cameras from 2004, and many more to come. Goodbye.

-Griffin 

No comments:

Post a Comment