Thursday, August 27, 2015

Send Me the Bill, Like the Clinton

YOU thought I forgot about the post for today, didn't you? WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU. I don't actually have any news for you. That was my news. The news I had planned for you was actually to tell you that I did not have news to share with you. There is no news here on this website. If you see any news at any time, please call your local fire department. You will not get in trouble for calling them about the news you saw. They will be completely okay with coming to your house because you saw news on this website. It is absolutely appropriate.

Welcome to the second paragraph of the Abflats post, may I take your order? If you answered yes, then you win. But in a much more real sense, you completely lose. There's nothing to be gained by winning here at Abflats. The only possible outcome is cyanide. Like the deadly chemical. That's the only outcome. If you won here, your computer would print out cyanide. It probably wouldn't harm you unless you really wanted it to, but it's cyanide nonetheless.

How would you like your glass cooked? That's something that is not said often at restaurants that serve hamburgers. Literally all restaurants that serve hamburgers do not serve glass. Glass is an inedible object. If you ate glass, you would probably die. Not because glass is poisonous or anything, just because it's sharp and pointy. I mean look at it, it's glass. Free the loafs.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment