Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bridge the Cap

Welcome. I'm here to help you bridge the cap. That's right. The Abflats post title is in the Abflats post post today. That's right. I said bridge the cap. You might have been expecting me to say, "Bridge the Guacamole," but really, think about that. Is that something that would make sense in any context? No. And I'm speaking of a bowler hat, specifically. Why am I speaking of a bowler hat cap in the bridge? Yes. Greece is not welcome in this day and age.

Speaking of bowler hats, which I currently was, have you heard that Beatles song about the sun doo dee doo doo? 'Here Comes the Sun' is what it is called I believe. Well, I thought of a much better version of that song which involves bowler hats. Basically, the song is the exact same, only with the lyric, "Here comes the sun," replaced with, "Here comes my hat." Everything else in the song is the exact same, and the music video is replaced with a black bowler hat flying through the air and slowly spinning. The song would then be like, "Here comes my hat, doo dee doo doo. Here comes my hat, and I say -- it's all right (doo doop)x4" And the background video would just be a slow motion video of a black bowler hat slightling rotating through space. It would be absolutely fantastic.

I don't have a lot left to say in the post of the Abflats. I basically wanted to tell you my idea for the bowler hat Beatles video song. I will eventually publish that song under Abflats Stump-dios. Not studios. Stump-dios. Because our audio recording devices are logs. Specifically, ash logs. So they're not even that high quality log audio recorders. We live in a sad time.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment