Thursday, November 20, 2014

Martin Van Boats

Hello. It occurred to me recently that having hand grenades for hands would be really quite discouraging if you worked at a nursery. It's nothing personal to the children of course, but the parents still don't like it. Andrew Johnson would be seriously disappointed, though. And I mean President Andrew Johnson. Abraham Lincolns successor. I mean the Andrew Johnson that was president during reconstruction of the south after the Civil War. I mean the Andrew Johnson that has his picture on no American money at all, I mean really.

If you really think about it while you're sleeping, onions seem like a viable beauty product. The reason I mention sleeping is because onions only ever seem like something other than food products during times in which your brain is acting like a brain and not like a sci-fi adventure masterpiece. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan though, so that's kind of a let down. I mean, he directed the Happening. You know what happened in the Happening? Trees plotted against the human race, and Mark Wahlberg, and killed them. Trees. The leafed growths that are in many places.

I really have nothing else to say really though really. I've said really many times during this post and in all three paragraphs. I might start calling it Global Really. Because it's everywhere and the imperial system is much better than the metric system because compare our space program to Star Wars' space program I mean come on that's no contest at all not even close get with it.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment