Thursday, November 27, 2014

Harrison Toyota

Good hello. Have you ever noticed that when you try and pick a pocket, you can never find the style of pocket that you enjoy the most? I mean, sure pants have pockets, and sometimes shirts have pockets. But the real classy pockets are hat pockets. Hat pockets are very useful for anything you may ever need. Like, say you want to keep an extra shot for your dueling pistol. A hat pocket is just the right size for a bit of extra gunpowder and a lead ball. You'll always be ready when you're in a duel and your opponent lives after the first shot.

Speaking of Harry Houdini, how about some breakfast? You see what I did there? That's right. The Pope has no place of business in this post office so you can keep your shoes out the door. You can come in sure, but your shoes have to be outside. And you cannot be inside unless you have shoes on. No shirt, no shoes, no. So you will have to wear your shoes outside while you come inside. No, we will not adjust our policy for cats. Cats don't wear shoes.

Of all the things to notice, you notice the one thing unnoticable. My abnormally large oven mitt. You couldn't even pretend like you didn't notice either. No, you had to point out my abnormally large oven mitt. Don't you think I realize my abnormally large oven mitt. My abnormally large oven mitt was a Christmas gift from 1975, and I cannot regift my abnormally large oven mitt due to the fact that it is my hand.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment