Thursday, October 23, 2014

Potato Diplomacy III

I have now concluded that the Potato Diplomacy titles have failed at their mission. This will be the final post with Potato Diplomacy. I leased three titles, so I'm comfortable with stopping here. It's incredibly frustrating to buy something that fails you. I'm looking at you every kangaroo to ever exist. You guys are really disappointing. When people first saw you with your stupid little pouches they thought you were really exciting creatures. Too bad we've come to find out the truth. You can no longer scam us with your Nigerian prince money scams anymore you idiotic kangaroos. 

The fact that kangaroos are incredibly sub-par when it comes to meeting people's expectations is really beside the point. The real reason I wanted to talk about the fact that kangaroos are so bad is because turtles are really not cool. Turtles have hard shells, and anytime you want to look at them they go and hide in their hard shells. If you try opening their shells, too, they die. So they're really completely extremely useless. I have really nothing else to say about turtles except they're turtles.

If you had anything other than turtles or kangaroos to notice me talking about, you should have said something. I really could have used the extra topics in today's post. I was really just caught up in this whole post titling fiasco. Fiasco is a really strange word. So is spoon. It really defies the laws of physics. And by physics I mean not physics I mean like English I guess. English is also terrible.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment