Thursday, September 18, 2014

Nepal Really

If you can't even seem to remember how to become, then why even try it? I mean, it's quite simple to determine whether or not becoming is something that you are remotely capable of achieving. Like, if you were Spanish, and you were like "Oh man I should totally go become a citizen of France since Spain is all like near France." but in Spanish because people in Spain speak it, and you weren't actually able to become a citizen of France, that's something that you should have known going into the whole transaction. You shouldn't find out that you cannot become during your endeavor of becoming. It's simply bad morals.

Speaking of morals, I've heard that there is this really big reef over by Australia. Can you believe it? Australia! I cannot even begin to believe how Australia could be doing something worth while. It's proved unsatisfactory over the last few its entire existence. I mean a reef is a pretty neat thing to contribute to the world. There are no other words to describe the whole situation other than Gwamp. Gwamp may not be a word, but it is definitely the only one that can describe the situation between the reef and Australia. 

The only thing left I have to talk about in this post is nothing. So this will be quite a short paragraph. Or maybe not. I may spend this entire paragraph talking about how I had no other plans of anything to talk about. It's a large limeade. I wrote dilemma but I spelled it wrong and one of the suggestions to correct it was limeade so I just went with that. It seemed like a logical choice at the time. How many can be found in Montreal?

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment