Thursday, September 25, 2014

Dividends and Such is Life

How dare you not say hello to me at the beginning of this post? I thought we settled this last week. You were supposed to greet me this time. What happened? Why couldn't you live up to your expectations? We paid you plenty of money. You need to be fired immediately. I don't mean after lunch, I mean immediately. Even though it's after lunch at this time currently right now, I mean immediately. Don't wait until after lunch. I should be able to go back in time seven hours and you will have already been fired. It needs to be done.

Can you even count the number of times I have used the letter E? Probably not. It's an extremely common letter to be had. I could try and make a sentence without the letter E in it, but it probably wouldn't work. Instead, I'm going to write a sentence that replaces the Es with 7s; that way it's fair. 7v7rything 7v7ntually cr7at7s 7xtr7m7ly gr7at b7autiful b77s. See? Everything worked out just fine. No one got hurt. It was not a fatal sentence. The Es were just replaced with 7s for economic reasons. That's all. No need to be afraid.

I'd just like to apologize to everyone involved in the making of that last paragraph. It got very out of hand, and I have no idea why the paragraph basically imploded. The people in charge of creating that paragraph will be fined a substantial amount of money for their faults. We are not pressing charges, however. We'll leave that up to the C4 steamrollers. OH MY DID YOU SEE THAT? DID YOU SEE THAT? AN ACTUAL JOKE. AN ACTUAL JOKE WAS MADE. IT WAS BAD BUT IT WAS AN ACTUAL JOKE.

-Griffin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment