Thursday, September 4, 2014

Larva Sometimes

Good morning! It's not morning! Tricked you! You don't believe it. No, I cannot read minds. I'm telling you don't believe it. It's a command. You will listen to me. No, I cannot predict the future. That is also a command. Really. I'm not joking. I can read my own mind so I know that for a fact. Really. I'm not lying. Refer to what I said a moment ago to justify how I know that I am not lying. I haven't really said much to start off this post. I've mostly written some words that don't say much at all. I know this, I can read my mind.

This is the notorious second paragraph in this Abflats post. This paragraph has the reputation of being the paragraph where things get done. Unfortunately, this Abflats post is dedicated to not getting things done. So, you have been deceived. This second paragraph here will not be doing its job today. It is on vacation. Like, it went to Fiji. What I don't understand is why you would go to Fiji on September 4th. Like, out of all the days you could ever go to Fiji on, you would expect September 4th to be the last possible day that you would consider going to Fiji. Literally there are like 364 other possible days. You could go to Fiji once on every single one of those days and probably wait until the 365th day to go to Fiji on September 4th. It's a real phenomena.

That being said, that being the second paragraph of getting things done, unlike today where it got nothing done, this last paragraph won't be doing any work either. Do you pronounce either with a long E or a long I? They're both in there. It's basically the difference between large intestines and Guatemala. Is Guatemala a tropical place? It's fair to say that my knowledge of Guatemala extends only to the fact that the name of it is Guatemala. I could not point Guatemala out on a map. I'm so sorry.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment