Thursday, August 28, 2014

Burnt Grapes

I'm sick this week. And by week I mean since like yesterday, and I am in absolutely in no shape to be writing a post. Not that this sickness that I have is making my hands disappear, it's just that words don't work very well when you're sick. I cannot explain further due to the fact that I have already angered the gravy overlords. They are a scary bunch, them gravy overlords. They're not even warm gravy overlords, they're like gross cold gravy that's been left in the fridge for like two weeks and you forgot about it. Then you see it in the back behind the milk and think that you should probably eat that but you know it won't taste as good reheated in the microwave so you just eat it cold and it's disgusting. It's truly unfortunate.

I think I shall limit this post to just two paragraphs this time. Mostly because words are not functioning correctly as of now, but partly because the gravy overlords. That's basically all I had to talk about on this post. I hope you've enjoyed being purple and not at all not purple you purple purple purple purple...

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment