Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hotel Tomato

Good evening! I may have promised a longer post this week due to me missing the post last week! Maybe I didn't, but that was my original plan for this post. Instead it will be slightly shorter than normal. Yay! Not really. Yay, I mean. But this post will be slightly shorter because I have been busy all day. Amazing, right? Anyway, since I have no idea what to write I'm going to say all the words that come to mind.

Bermuda

Topeka

Grapefruit

Reptiles

Lynx

Portable Toilets

And Gurtrute

I'm afraid that that's all for now. I wish it could have been longer, but you know how it is. Frankly? That's right. The rifling of a gun occurs within the barrel in order to give the bullet spin once exiting the chamber. This provides stability when flying through the air at an annoying Toucan you just shot at. Goodbye!

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment