Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pebbles and Their Hard to Pronounce Ancestors

Good! I was going to say something after that, but it's pretty old by now. I could have said, "good taco!" instead but I mean really, come on. If I had any other alternative I would have commended those actions with several very well packaged apples that appear to have scorch marks all over them due to inopportune gas induced flames. It was quite a situation indeed. A situation so indeed that I won't even talk about it in the next paragraph. The one following this one of course. How could you expect any less, to be fair? Like, what if you had two fully grown chickens tattooed onto your ears?

I have a very serious topic to discuss during this post. More specifically, this paragraph. Even more specifically, the next sentence. The very pressing topic that we need to address here on Abflats is, you guessed it, burrito clothing. Should burritos be allowed to choose the type of clothing of which will be present on the burrito's body? No. Absolutely not. As you've seen in the Saudi Arabian politics system, burritos do not make good choices when hard decisions arise. Therefore, we should not be content with allowing such treasonous burritos to choose their clothing.

I really didn't think I'd make it this far in the post to be honest. I thought that water would have been offended by this post by now, thus sending their elusive watery assassins to come and assassinate me. Water does not take jokes very well, especially those written in text that is sans serif. I mean really. That's very unprofessional of you, me. Gosh. I cannot believe I would be so offensive to water; it really boggles my mind. Have a good horse radish.

-Griffin



 

No comments:

Post a Comment