Thursday, July 17, 2014

Galactic Subtraction Problems

Oh hello. It's Thursday and you can't believe it. I know you can't. I can read minds. And by minds I mean words. It's a pretty exclusive power. There's like a thirteen week waiting list for the Reading Minds I Mean Words club. It literally took my application thirteen weeks before it was even presented to the Reading Minds I Mean Words club official council of Lancing, Michigan. Yes, the headquarters is in Lancing, Michigan. Yes, you must mail your application there in order for them to obtain it. No, they will not pay for shipping. Just pay for the shipping you cheapskate. Not like the kind that go on feet that make humans roll around, I mean the ones that are afraid of paying for shipping.

Speaking of applying for entry into the Reading Minds I Mean Words club, I want your feedback on what I wrote in a section of the application. I'm really concerned that I might not be accepted due to what I wrote in this section. The section asked what you like to do for fun. I really had no idea at all what this question was asking. I spent like two hours searching google for some explanation as to what information they are trying to gather with this question. Finally, I just simply put that I sometimes replace song lyrics with 'beef stroganoff' instead. You know, like, beef stroganoff, beef stroganoff, how lovely are your branches? I'm really worried that I got this question wrong. If you have any ideas as to how this question should have been answered please hand-write me a letter and send it by carrier pigeon. Just tell the pigeon, "H5QQ7." It'll know where to go.

There isn't much else I had to talk about in this Abflats post. I mean I could join in on the debate as to whether seagulls actually provide extra computer power to your home PCs. I, for one, truly believe that, when constructing your home computer, you should spend the extra money in order to be able to put a seagull in your computer. You could tape it to the top of the processor, plug it into the hard drive, or even shove it on top of the power supply so that it gets really warm. I do not believe it matters at all where you put the seagull, but it should improve your PC's performance either way. Lizards don't go to school.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment