Friday, May 2, 2014

Barbars and Clips

I am sorry that I missed yesterday's post. It was completely my fault and it was also your fault. Wait no actually it was my fault only. Anyway, I am going to really make sure that I do not miss anymore posts. I will be cracking down on the post posts of posting and I hope that it will allow me to post more consistently. Consequently, we have let the trees win. How dare they? All I can say is that I hate them and so do you or you're a potato flavored mammal, the worst of its kind.

If there's anything I can do for you, please hesitate to ask, it's funny. I have no more to say in this post really besides the fact that I will, in fact, be posting every Thursday still. That has been a struggle for me for the past few posts but NO LONGER I SAY. I will make a really long post next Thursday to make up for the fact that dumb.

-Griffin 

No comments:

Post a Comment