Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sensational Burning

Today is Thursday because the last post was on March 13th and today is March 20th and 13 + 7 is 20 and that means that it was a week ago since it was Thursday which means it is Thursday again. Thank you everyone. Have you heard about the professional cabbage sunbathing competition? It's where cabbages from all over the world get together and compete with eachother by sunbathing. It basically is just a big group of cabbages on the ground. But it's the sunbathing competition, I assure you. There is also a competition where sunny-side-up eggs do long jump. That one is in Oregon. I spectated those games on my vacation there when I met that yodeling hobo or whatever it was that I found I cannot remember it was probably a goat.

We should continue our conversation about the cabbage competition. It is seriously appealing to anyone who fancies cabbage and or competing. If you're competitive, then you probably like competitions. So point for you. If you also like cabbage, then you'll probably like the cabbage competition. That's two points mister. Do you know what two points can get you in this town? Probably not much because of inflation, but maybe a cheeseburger or something. Sometimes, in preparation for the competitions, cabbages will paint themselves bright pink to throw off the other competitors. The theory is that the other cabbage will see the bright pink cabbage out of their peripheral vision and think that it was another cabbage burning. This will force very 'oh yeah i totally got this' thoughts from the cabbage, thus making them perform less valiantly than they otherwise would. I can't say for sure if this strategy works, but I know some cabbages that do this just in case.

If we were to talk about meatloaf in this third, and final, paragraph, would that offend you? I mean, I know talking about Salisbury steak has the possibility of offending some people. I am not sure about meatloaf though. It's just like hamburger meat cooked in the shape of a loaf of bread. It's really good. There's some spicy kinds that you can make, and it goes well with ketchup. I really hope this doesn't offend you because I just talked about it. Four the future depends diapers.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment