Thursday, March 6, 2014

NEW but Not New or Improved Actually Just Old

Oh! Welcome to March! It's the month of my born! It's March! The shortened version of March is March! If you're lazy and improper, you may think that it's Mar. You are completely wrong and I hate you. If you do not know the difference between March and Mar then you should be turned into a pie and slowly cooked and by slowly cooked I mean put into a freezer and by turned into a pie I mean sent an angry letter and by put into the freezer I mean not send the letter at all. It's a really confusing situation that you have got us in, Not-Abbreviating-March-Correctly-Man/Woman. If I wanted to be politically correct, I would have called you Not-Abbreviating-March-Correctly-Thing. That, however, is dumb and you should be ashamed.

Now it's time to talk about the contents that will make up the second paragraph of this post. Because really, if you know what I'm going to say then we should just say it right? I mean, sometimes you just have those friends that are like hey you suck I don't like you and then later that same evening you get sad because they died unexpectedly. Everyone has a friend like that. If you don't know what I mean, then please ask yourself this question. Why do people I don't know keep sending me wall decorations? If you don't know the answer to that very personal and psychological question then you should probably be put to rest. And by put to rest I'm referring to the situation we had before with March and Mar. The whole situation just keeps getting more and more complicated in the large web of situations that are kept at all youR local banks.

There is a certain implication among the lizard people. Basically, they think it's a good idea to act like lizards instead of people. I simply don't understand this. If lizard people won't act like people even some of the time, why are they even called lizard people? Chances are, if you walk up to a lizard person that you found on a tree or something, you will see it just as a lizard. Well, it's a lizard person. They are just too afraid to show their real identities, even while everyone already knows it's half person. Really lizard people. You need to be transparent with your dealings. Stop regrowing tails and be a person half the time. Thanks.

-Griffin


No comments:

Post a Comment