Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bibbon Hibbon Lebron

I bet you can't even guess how this post is going to start. Mostly because it started by saying that sentence right there. You can like, see it from here. It's only a few words away. Yet as I say this, it get's further from the end. SUCH IS LIFE REALLY. YEAH I WENT THERE IT'S ALL DEEP AND CRAP. There's a scrape on my hand. I don't know where it came from. Probably ninja squirrels that only come to your house at night to raid your trash cans and sleeping dens and to scratch your hands.

I have decided that I am going to make this the deepest of all abflats posts. That way, when looking back on this thousands of years from now, the scholars don't have to dismiss this collection of words as meaningless garbage. I can say stuff like, in the future, and like, simplicity. It opens up a world of possibilities. I could say that the only reason people are lactose intolerant is because they are pushing back the confines of society as a whole because we're ind endangering ourselves as a species.

Hold on a second. I have just realized that deep is stupid and I should quit. I have no idea what came over me. I should have known better and thought ahead before I perused. Everything is ruined now. It's all your fault. I'm going to have to go back to writing about acorns now instead of tree men and they're governmental problems. I cannot believe you made me do this. Have a great cloud city.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment