Thursday, January 2, 2014

Rembo McLambardozi

Hello! Welcome to 2014! If you can't remember when that is, stop it. No one will tell you. You shouldn't believe in all those floral muffins. Muffins and flowers do not mix in any sort of description. I remember once, in OREGON, that Rembo McLambardozi rented a flower from the United States Government. It was really exceptional. I also think that it was really exceptional. If you can't hear me yet, try turning off your computer and unplugging your leg from its charger. We all know legs only hold about a ten minute charge, but that's not a reason to keep it plugged in all the time. You need to give it time to rest and rethink its life. Remember, you control your own legs.

Hello! Welcome to LEGUIMUS.POR. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Probably wind or lettuce pastries. You know, the ones that come in all your McDonald's bags. They're advertised as little kid's toys, but you know that's a lie. I mean, why else would you purchase one of those small meals. It's obviously advertised towards young or Chinese adults. It works either way I suppose. I can remember when I said remember in this post previously. It's wonderfully organized. If everyone agreed, then we wouldn't disagree.

Hello. I didn't add an exclamation point this time because I don't care about your rules. Don't tell me what to do ever inside of caves either. Are you, or have you ever been, a Latino Landscaper. If you are, then you'd probably be well versed in the ways of being a Latino, and the ways of landscaping. Happy Rambo Day.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment