Friday, December 27, 2013

I Do Quite Instead Hello

I'm eating lemon cake which is weird because it tastes like citrus fruits not related to the lemon. But since they're citrus they would be related to the lemon anyway. I'm sorry. I remember when I talked about Oregon like twelve separate times. Do you remember that? The only reason I bring it up is because this will be the last post of 2013! It also means that the one year anniversary of the flat abs is soon upon us. I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving. My Thanksgiving was quite good. Except, accepting coupons.

That was a joke. Don't. I could unintentionally hire someone to murder your wall panelings. Unintentionally so I could get away from it in court. It would be weird if I pleaded not guilty when I intentionally hired someone to murder your wall panelings. It makes much more sense if I pleaded not guilty for unintentional crimes. Why is pleaded a word and not pled. Surely pled would make more sense. I can't hear you cry about your lava lamps so stop it.

I would have posted this post on Friday, but the publish button wouldn't work. The reason the publish button wouldn't work is because stupid unknown reasons and Google. It was really frustrating. So frustrating, in fact, it caused me to delete the entire last paragraph of this post in order to talk about how the publish button wouldn't work. Anyway, this post is now available for reading. I hope you grow trees inside of fish tanks to make up for the misfortune. Gravel.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment