Thursday, January 9, 2014

Melvon the Ronald

Oh hi. I'm here to let you know that Mongolia could very well be a unavailable at the moment. Don't ask me why. I will disintegrate. The reason that I will disintegrate is because that I installed an anti-interrogation system in my body years ago. The original theory behind my decision was to prevent the police from being able to ask me where I was going. I hate it when they do that. If I disintegrate before I tell them anything about my plans, they won't know anything about my plans. If cops know about your plans then they'll throw pies in your face, and it's really inconvenient when police throw pies at you. Your shirt will get dirty, of course. 

I really wish that bushes and trees could work together in harmony. Instead, there's too much of this unnecessary discrimination among the tree kinds. Why are trees intolerant of bushes? This is a question that has no sensible answer, because trees are senselessly vegitationist. It's inexcusable. They should be tried in a federal court. And by tried I mean burnt. All trees should be burnt down. This will solve our problems. 

Hey, remember that time I talked about disintegrating due to self-installed safety technology? Well, I'm apparently not allowed to talk about that anymore. My tree financial and business manager notified me and said I couldn't talk about that. Oh. Nevermind, my tree financial and business manager clarified that it was the burning of the trees I couldn't mention again. That makes much more sense. Even if you can buy a t-shirt. It's not your fault.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment