Thursday, December 5, 2013

Minus Eleven Haha

Hello. That is how I'm starting this post off. You don't have to say anything about it because I won't care. Don't invest in that. It isn't wise do do things that aren't wise. Like believing it's butter. It will never be butter. You have to accept that fact. Don't, except that fact. Accept it. You know what it really is anyway. It's probably like hardened milk or something similar. Like, you could find it under a pine tree somewhere near an Arby's and have enough left over for a large dinner that could amount to any number of ferrets living in your house. Even so, that could not detract from the taste of lawn gnomes' baked onion patties. What.

There's nothing like the zero calorie taste of Pepsi Max and Lucky the dog. I mean, if his name was Luigi I'd understand, but not now. Not ever. I'd really appreciate it if the font would stop switching to Times New Roman everytime I hit backspace. That would save me like, multitudes of time that I would normally use dividing by three. Three is a good number to divide by, especially for beginners. You don't even need hypothermia to divide by three. Look at the leaves. Leafs is not being underlined in red right now but everytime is what is this world that we live in.

I really can't think of anything else to write about in this paragraph so I'm just going to talk about tin cans. I mean, if you think about it, are tin cans really real? I don't think so. I'm anti tin can. If you see one and you know it's fake, you shouldn't even look at it. It will do nothing to help you in your not believing in tin can motives. You could even rob a jewelry store that has a homeless guy out front. He will most likely have a tin can that he uses to collect free money. All you have to do is take off your shoes and walk away from that homeless man. He is not real and should not be looked at, no matter how badly he smells of smells. Don't forget to nostril.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment