Thursday, November 28, 2013

Charcoal's Adventures in Guam

Hello everyone! Merry Christmas! It's a holiday and a Thursday! I am writing this post on a holiday! Santa woooh! Exhale everytime. Everytime is a word. Stop it. Do you know about the story of the inflammable trees that were also flammable? Trees are allowed to be both inflammable and flammable BECAUSE THEY MEAN THE SAME THING YOU STUPID LANGUAGE THAT WAS CREATED BY PEOPLE WITH DUMBS. I MEAN REALLY. INFLAMMABLE = FLAMMABLE. INVALUABLE = VALUABLE. DISCOMBOBULATED = HARMONICICAL NOTATION. IT'S ALL THE SAME I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Enough about that though. It's Christmas, so I'd like to take the time to thank everyone that's made the gravel mixers possible. They like, mix gravel with water and other things to make concrete, and it's really useful in today's society. I mean, it was probably even useful when concrete wasn't real. They had to get it from somewhere. This post is going to be a bit shorter because it's a holiday and I have an excuse to not write as much.

Did you know the story about the trees and flames? Wait I already told you in the first paragraph. Well. I guess I'm going to have to call in a lawyer's pizza delivery guy to determine the situation's precedent. How would law in today's society not allow me to continually say today's society in this one post? I mean, the perfect name for a turtle is Turtsy. But that's beside the point. Besides, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment