Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bomb Usage Within The Clones

This is me writing this post. I have been sick the past THREE days, and now I'm writing this post. Because I tend to do that on Thursdays unless I forget. Even if I did forget, at least you would be able to see the translation for it. Like, if you got a see translation droid and you wanted to translate something into a language you would understand, it would be great. You could literally walk up to like, a hot tea stand or a trash can for money, and then get your see translation droid to translate it into something easier to understand. It might turn into like preferred stock or something. 

Do you remember that time I went to Oregon? Because I really can't. I tried to remember that time when I went to Oregon and met that professional yodeler, but these memories have escaped me. Like, back when coffee machines were $32 per gallon, I had like no coffee machines. But now that they're available in Oregon, I wanted to remember that time I traveled there. I looked into my mind only to FIND HAHA I RHYMED empty spaces where my Oregon memories were. Are you anti-pain or PROPANE AHEHAEHHEAHEHAHHAE

I really don't have any clue what I want to write about in this final paragraph. Maybe I won't make it a paragraph at all.

There it's no longer a paragraph. It's a metal barrel full of only two sentences. That, indeed, is not a paragraph. Even if you flied FedEx instead of paragraph airlines, those two sentences would still not be a paragraph. Like, you could invite a homeless sheep into your house for tee-shirts and window panes, and it wouldn't turn the trees into Roberto at all ever. Even if you wanted it to. I'm very sorry about that.

-Griffin 

No comments:

Post a Comment