Thursday, October 3, 2013

BUT I'M SLEEPY

Oh my, look how late it is. It's totally like, nine o'clock and I haven't even posted yet. Stop trying to tell me that timezones exist and that it's not nine o'clock everywhere. Because it is. It is nine o'clock right now when I am writing this post and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop me. Go team! I once loaned someone half a goat. It was barely alive, but it did like to wear hats. There wasn't much I could do about it considering it was half a goat and it would be all like, super-not politically correct to not let it do what it wanted. It would go against rights for the disabled, animal rights, and I think the goat might have even been female. It would be bound for a lawsuit had I not let the half a goat wear the hat. I don't have the money to fight against liberal's way of thinking should they want to attack me financially.

I don't want this post to be about politics because all I wanted was to talk about half a goat. And freaking stupid government reasons made me talk about how it would be wrong to not let the half a goat wear a hat. But enough with that, let's talk about bananas. Specifically, coconuts. If you could grow coconuts outside of tropical areas, who knows the possibilities. You could eat the coconut, or you could drink the coconut, or you could other stuff with a coconut even volleyball. I mean, the world would be completely saved from world hunger and world boredom should the coconuts stop being so stubborn and want to grow in non-tropical regions. 

I really don't have much else to say. I talked about the half a goat and his hat, and I talked about coconuts. What else is there to talk about. Overall I think this has been a successful post. It is also late in the night. Maybe I'll post late in the night sometimes to spice things up. In those late in the night posts, I can rob a bank whilst doing so. That way we're all doing something new. You're not reading this since you're asleep, and I'll be robbing a bank. It's a win-win. Thanks for being there when my hamburger.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment