Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ribbons

Good even- ... morning! I made the title of this post 'Ribbons'! Do you know why? Good! It seems odd, but it feels like I've used 'Ribbons' as a title before. I'm fairly certain I haven't, but it sure feels like it. Like, it feels like when you go to rob a bank, but then you realize you are in prison for murdering someone. And you also realize that robbing a bank could put you in the exact same situation that you are currently in from unrelated causes. It's like that, only with titles of posts and the word ribbons. Don't judge me. Judge Judy. She has no tongue. Oh dear. I could have sworn that tongue was spelled tounge. Oh well. Either way, I like broccoli and you can't do anything about it!

The Matrix is cool. Not the move, like the colorful bandwagon. And not like bandwagon, bandwagon. I mean like a band playing songs in a wagon. It's not immediate. But we all no for sure that we can all know if not for certain than for sure that we can know these that we do not already do know because we can for certain. Even if you ate three and a half bacon lettuces, you would still not ever understand the moral of this paragraph.

Oh hello there. How are you doing? I can't recall the last time I talked. Because I have no mouth. That is why I cannot recall. If you had a mouth, I bet you could recall the last time you talked. But I cannot because of my lack of mouth. What if you were sitting in a wooden chair, and then a tornado came? Would you just fly up in your chair? What if you were laughing hysterically while this happened? What if you were laughing historically while this happened? The world may never know.


-Griffin 

No comments:

Post a Comment