Thursday, August 29, 2013

Porty

Hello there salad man. Speaking of salad man, I didn't know how to eat salad until a few days ago....man. I had a plan for this post, but I have decided I won't be doing it until I do do it. My plan was to write this entire post like it was 1823. But seeing as researching how people wrote blog posts in 1823 is dumb, and I'm lazy, I won't be doing that until I do do it. It won't be extremely difficult, because I can just say, "What's a car?" and be done with it. But I don't want to do that until I do do it. All it does is subtract from the experience of 1929 which is a much better year for blog posts. They even had cars back then. See how simple that was? Hoot is what owls do.

Gravel would be your favorite thing if you hated liking things that are actually good. Really. It would. Like, if you enjoyed Macs instead of PCs, there's a chance you'd like gravel. Or if you enjoyed light bulbs that are squiggly instead of bacon, there's a chance that you're just plain stupid. Really. Squiggly light bulbs over bacon? Come on. That's absurd. HA! DID YOU CATCH THAT?! I PUT PART OF THE TITLE OF THE BLOG ON THIS BLOG POST! LOOK HOW CREATIVE I AM. I draw lines for a living. I'm unemployed. I draw OWLS for a living. And by owls I mean mail men. Mail men are cool. How are you?

Stop reading this after this now right this here you go. Can you understate the fact that there is no reason to undermine the understanding whales of the under the sea. Hello. I really have no idea what is happening, but you'll know once you find the secret key hidden underneath Al Gore's sofa. He probably doesn't even have a sofa. He probably has a Prius. In his living room. From which he watched televised video from Hooligan Town. That is a real place in Connecticut. Really. Look it up. Don't actually. Hope salad for three.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment