Thursday, August 1, 2013

Info-Mercury

Why hello there! Of course you can borrow my nostril, but make sure to give it back by Tuesday or my bank will repossess my house and my cat. I don't know why they'll only be taking my cat and not my dog, but I don't question the bank. They'll get angry if I do. Like, if I said that I wanted a hot dog that wasn't too hot or too dog, would you know that I was actually talking about the Coalition for International Baking Injustice? Those are the people that are trying to catch the Muffin Man. Apparently he committed fraud, but I don't know how much evidence they actually have against him. It's a mystery. Syrup. 

It would be cool if like we all could make buckets out of straw, and then used them as helmets. They could be called head buckets. And we could like sell them for $14 at Target. I don't know why Target would want to invest in the head bucket idea but it seems like they would want to take part in it. Who wouldn't want a head bucket. What if squirrels start jumping on people from above because squirrels live in trees? What would you do if you didn't have a straw head bucket? Cry? Maybe. No one deserves to get eaten by a squirrel. Not even squirrel food. Or.


I cannot even understand what I was thinking with today's title. I had no intention of giving you any information whatsoever, not to mention Mercury. I don't even know if I meant the planet or the element. Probably south. We can't be too sure. Maybe I meant the car company. Or the inc company. Or the building services company. Or the communications company. Or the insurance group company. Or the record company. Or the bicycle company. Or the fleet management consulting services company. Or the direct company. That's it. 

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment