Thursday, July 25, 2013

Musical Cacti

Hi. I am going to do something different today and actually write a post that has something to do with the title. It won't be much, but it's a start. You can't complain. Or I will be very upset. I will be as scary as a superhero who's power is that they can grow a mustache when they're angry. It will be astronomical. Astronomically universal. Foundry. Anyway, hello. How are you? I don't care. But I'm obligated by the state of New Hampshire to ask. And by the state of New Hampshire, I mean the large cargo ship named the New Hampshire. And by state I mean the condition of the ship. My resources are telling me that rust is starting to appear in places, but otherwise still seaworthy. 

The cargo ship is brown, by the way. 

So, while I was in Cancun, a place I still have yet to visit, there were cacti there that sang. And I don't mean like, la la sang, I mean like medical bills sang. They ate sand as their meals too. It was all a real misunderstanding, but I still enjoyed it. They had helicopters and everything. All at the low, low price of really expensive. They weren't willing to negotiate either. I really wanted a helicopter, but I only had enough money for three of the four windows. So that was a real disappointment. I cannot even believe that they were yellow either. It's like they were cooking broth.

Did you know that you can order yourself a potato online? Why in the world would you buy it online when you could buy it offsphere. I meal really. Gravity takes a minor toll, but the potatoes are much more fresh. I can't hear you. Potatoes are extremely good to the face though because of the fur and dominance to other creatures. Political dominance. Like you would with hyenas. But they're mostly Mongolian so I don't see that happening very often.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment