Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gravy

I'm sick today so I didn't really feel like writing a post. But now I'm writing a post so I guess I'll just have to deal with it. The main reason I forced myself into writing a post is because I wanted there to be three G's in the last two titles of posts here on Abflats. Gravy is going to have nothing to do with this post. I just wanted to get another word that started with G. Also, I found out that Paul McCartney is not an alien. He could have fooled me. Well, I guess he could still be one of those guys that the Men in Black keep secret. Like Silvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I highly doubt it. 

Did you hear about those Russians? I hear they're Russian. At any rate, Russians will be Russian normally all the time. Unless they're Ukrainian. Then they'll just party all the time and you won't ever be able to ask them about their nationality. It would be quite strange if a Ukrainian and a Russian walked into a bar. Hey, I just created the start of a joke. Someone needs to finish it because I don't have the energy. It was also raining this morning. But now it's still raining. I probably could have worded that one better.

Did I tell you about the time I wrote two paragraphs in a row that started with the word 'did'? Because I just did. Did. How many dids could a do not does if a did do dots go woof? What am I even talking about anymore. That was a statement. If anyone reads this, don't read this. This is just, not. 

For some reason my enter key stopped working for Blogspot. It took me about 10 enters to get down to this line to make another paragraph. I was going to talk about tires in this paragraph, but I had not anticipated my enter key's lack of ability to register on this website. How sad this world has become. I now refuse to talk about tires. Mostly because I can't think of anything about tires to say, other than their ability to take over small towns. They also have the ability to transform into trees, but they can't change back into tires after that. I wonder how many trees in this world used to be tires. Oh well.

-Griffin




No comments:

Post a Comment