Thursday, April 25, 2013

Grand Rapids, Nebraska

Hello! Today is Thursday which means that today is not yesterday and yesterday could never be today because the definition of yesterday says so. That's like saying ice cream I ate yesterday would be fresh in the freezer today. It just doesn't work. If I had a nickel for every time I used that analogy to explain what yesterday is, I'd have like negative thirty nickels. I don't mean the 5 cent USD coin. I mean the medal. I would have zero nickel if I told that analogy thirty more times. Like seriously, who designed that?

If people who lived in Grand Rapids knew the quotient, they'd know the quotient. That is to say, people who lived in other parts of Nebraska wouldn't know the quotient. Hey I bet you didn't notice that I started this post with another G. Nebraskierian folk don't take too kindly to knowing quotients. I guess Grand Rapids is keen on the quotient matter. Madder is a word. I don't know what madder means, but I assume the definition would be something like, 'Madder is someone who Maddens'. Is it a verb, a noun, or a giraffe? The world may never know. All I know is that, that, that that, that, thating, that. 

Welcome to the third paragraph! As you can probably tell by that, I have no idea what to write for this. So I shall write words that dance around actual things to write about. And I will continue explaining that I have no idea what to write about. I hope that you continue reading because this is the part where I continue to say things that only relate to my inability to say things. This is because the IRS. I'm bound by contract to not say things, but I can say things about my not being able to say things. That's called cannibalism. Wait, don't quote me on that. I wasn't supposed to say things. Poop.

So, as you may have known, Grand Rapids is not in Nebraska. Well, all I have to say to you then, is. So now get out. You are not wanted. You, with the long nose shaped like a pine tree. You need to leave. I don't care if you think Grand Rapids doesn't like quotients. You're wrong. Noodles.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment