Thursday, April 11, 2013

Golden Grandpa

Oh! Hi! You're alive still! I was wondering because of that thing that happened. You know, the giant domino raiding small cities across the nation. What nation? I don't know. Do you know? No. You know not no. It was really strange though. Like, at first we thought it was a giant Dominos Pizza employee, but it turned out to be one of those white dominoes with black dots. It was really weird. I couldn't even have foreseen these events occurring because of two reasons. Reason one is that I'm a psychic, and reason two is that psychics are fake. So there. Now you know.

At least we can all agree on who won the Golden Grandpa award this year. Morgan Freeman. As always. I mean, why on earth would any other male older than 50 win? It's absurd to say that someone else would. I mean, the average number of people that are male and older than 50 and better than Morgan Freeman are zero. So the choice is obvious. Now I wasn't the judge, but I can assure you that I was not the judge. I'm too busy to be the judge. Most of my time is spent remembering the Alamo, and the other left over bits of time are spent penny watching. They're some weird creatures, them pennies. 

Anyway, I should, probably, stop putting, so, many commas, in, this, sentence, but, it's so, fun! I mean, if we all ate lotion we'd all probably have some sort of intestinal problem. That wouldn't bee too fun. HAHA GET IT?! BEE? LIKE BUZZ BUZZ! Yeah, you're right. It was a bad joke. I could have told it better. Like that one time, the Golden Grandpa award winner Morgan Freeman was going to tell the joke, and it was funny. Because he was Morgan Freeman back then and back then Morgan Freeman was funny. Do not watch the news without a helmet.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment