Thursday, April 4, 2013

Plamps

Good afternoon to those who like hearing the words good afternoon. I'm sure there's none of you out there, but for the ones that are, this time, in the morning of now, shall toot, flavor, run-on sentence, I don't even remember what I was talking about at the beginning of this sentence. Furthermore, I plan on giving goats to all who ask. No, I don't have any goats. But you'll all get goats. Mark my words, you'll all get goats. Goats are still easier to obtain than Plutonium. 

I mean, there's a large difference between goats and plutonium. Plutonium could also be called plamps, for those that are me. Goats can't be called plamps. That's just weird. I mean really. It's also super illegal to have. You can have as many goats as you want. But if you had plutonium you'd be in jail faster than you could say: "The orange is the fruit of the citrus species Citru Sinensis in the family Rutaceae. The fruit of the Citrus Sinensis is called the sweet orange to distinguish it from that of the Citrus Aurantium, the bitter orange. The orange is a hybrid, possibly between pomelo (Citrus maxima) and mandarin (Citrus reticulata), cultivated since ancient times." Literally, you'd probably be in jail faster than you could say that.

I'd also like to point out that the word plamps came from the fake word list of octavio. You might be wondering why none of those are capitalized. Well, they're supposed to be but I'm too lazy to backspace and rewrite them. So I didn't. Great job Florida. I can't even begin to understand you and your blueish orangey shoes. I mean come on.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment