Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oats

Today, according to my researchers, is Thursday. Thursday, according to my researchers, is the day after Wednesday. They also found that today is the day before Friday, which is the end of the work week. Incidentally, it is the greatest day of all days too. But that's another story. One that is four words long. I shall not tell you the story, because it is very hard to write. I do not have the time nor patients to do it. If I did, I would not be planting trees in my front yard, now would I? 

Crapes are the same thing as crepes. But craps is something totally different. Oats have nothing to do with any of those either. I recently ordered a bucket of mustard. Not to eat, because that's disgusting, but to throw at passing zebras. It's incredibly horse radish. You cannot do that. 

Anyway, oats could be the president of the Ukraine. But I'm not certain if the Ukraine has a president. I'm also not certain if the Ukraine has more than three cities. All I know is that there's a Ferris Wheel in Pripyat, and we should ride it. I bet it's free. It's not like it's dangerous or extremely illegal to go there by ourselves or anything. We could totally do it. Right now. You pay for the plane ticket. I hear about giraffes often. 

Hey, if the salad tow knew the bucket, it'd be one crazy African country. 

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment