Thursday, October 20, 2016

Rocks Aren't Food

It's time once again for everyone's favorite, and I mean FAVORITE, hello. There's six major differences between pine trees and parliamentary style governments. The first, and most obvious, difference between the two is that one is a type of tree and the other is a type of government. Though I will not derive the other five differences here, they can be found from numerous online sources. Just go to your favorite search engine, which isn't Bing, and search for the major differences between pine trees and parliamentary governments. You'll find what you're looking for.

Instead of national lotteries giving million dollar rewards to a single person, they should give out single dollar rewards to millions of persons. So like, if one lottery's jackpot was $913 million, they could just give out $1 to 913 million people. They would get a lot more votes for congress that way, because people would actually purchase the

forget it.

Disregard that last paragraph. I allowed the official Abflats Intern to write it. And, given that he is a literal toad, like the frog creature, he isn't very literate. He's lucky he still works here after giving warts to my whole family. I forgave him even though he ate my pet fly collection. I swear though if he pulls another stunt like that second paragraph in this post it's out to the wilderness with him. Or maybe I'll glue him to the ceiling and sing Christmas carols for the rest of my life.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment