Thursday, November 12, 2015

Eye Boxes

Welcome back to an actual welcome back that will actually precede an actual post of actuals. No more of that not actualling, hopefully. I don't know if you know this, but the real reason that I didn't write those last two posts were because I was abducted by cloud aliens. Cloud aliens are sort of like clouds that we have on Earth, only they're bright purple and from space and/or Oklahoma. Oklahoma is the only place on Earth that you can find cloud aliens. 

When the cloud aliens abducted me, they sent me through a series of dangerous tests. The first one was a twenty question, multiple choice quiz on the alien water cycle. It's exactly the same as the Earth water cycle only a lot more purple. The next test involved boiling some alien water at temperatures right around 373.15 Kelvin. It's identical to boiling Earth water, only it's much, much more purple. The third, and probably most dangerous of them all, involved alien hurricanes. They do not relate to Earth hurricanes in the slightest. Have you seen those giant tire dumps that are filled with nothing but rubber tires and they're just like huge piles of tires? Well alien hurricanes are just like that only very purple.

Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking thoughts. Well hear me out, I did actually get abducted by cloud aliens. I did not, in fact, just forget about the posts. I would never do such a horrendous thing. You should be ashamed of yourself. If it wasn't for the cloud aliens, we would never have developed such advanced early warning systems for giant tire dumps. Do you ever stop and think about how offensive you could be acting towards the clouds? No. No you do not. Salmon.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment