Thursday, March 19, 2015

How Did You Know I Studied Plant Logic

If there's one thing that I know, and I'm fairly certain that I know more than one thing, it is that there is of course. Without it, there would be no. And that is something, as a society, we cannot afford. We cannot afford there to be no. If there were no, then there wouldn't be any. Can you imagine none? Probably too incomprehensible. You just cannot fathom how little. I'm really sorry that you had to experience April 7th, 2005. That was a really horrible time for everyone involved. It was all my fault and I am not sorry I mean I am sorry.

Lake shows are a lot like gun shows. Some organization, typically the National Lake Association, will rent out this large warehouse or civic building, and have people from all over the area bring in their lakes so people can look at them. It's really great. They have a special conference in Chicago which lasts forty hours. There, people are given a chance to bring in the Great Lakes. It's truly a sight to behold. Like, imagine elephants sitting on a coffee table. But instead of an elephant it's a giant body of water. And instead of a coffee table it's a warehouse or civic building.

Tortillas are the worst people around. You try to have a simple conversation with them, and they just sit there being round and flat. What jerks those tortillas are. I heard that they even support the Nazis. It's a drastic measure for the tortillas to get attention, but truly startling nonetheless. I hope you read this, tortillas. You need to stop it. You're just making fools of yourselves. Please do not continue your dumb style of life.

-Griffin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment