Thursday, December 25, 2014

It Happens to be Christmas

Welcome to the ABFLATS EXTREME CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA. You can tell it's an Extreme Christmas Extravaganza because of the big blue text. For that is what signifies any Extreme Extravaganza. What's special about these types of posts is that they are shorter due to the extreme extremeness of them. We can only take small dosages at a time or else we risk coma and dental hygiene.

The reason that Extreme Extravaganzas are shorter than regular posts can be found in the definition of Extreme Extravaganzas. The definition reads as follows, and I quote, "a post that is shorter than regular posts on abflats because of like you know the holidays and stuff." It's a fairly good reason if I do say so myself and I don't because that would require mouth organs, and trees do not have mouth organs. Not that I'm a tree or anything, I'm just relating to my general audience which my studio forces me to do.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment