Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dumplings and Their Magical Fairy Tails

Hi. Did you hear about that one where I'm sick but still writing a post because being sick isn't a very good excuse to not type on a computer? HAHAHA. Well this is a different type of post. What makes it different? Hidden calories. If you had different flavors of hard candy it wouldn't matter, but the calories remain. Why can't you see calories. I mean, everyone else can. What's wrong with you? You should get yourself checked for insect bites because I've heard those can hinder your eyesight especially when viewing calories.

Everytime I write everytime it says it isn't a word BUT IT IS. I KNOW. I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE. STOP. There has been a lot of caps this post, and I would like to apologize. But, I mean, there's nothing I'd rather do more than impending doom. It's really quite simple. Impending doom is fun and great for parties. What if it was, in fact, treeless? Like, without trees. Trees are weird earth growths aren't they? Would they still work if earth wore a helmet? What would that helmet look like? A bigger tree? Or some sort of construction hard hat?

Sometimes there are news stories of grapes taking over small towns. I've never read or seen any of these news stories, but sometimes there are them. News stories that is. It's a really confusing matter that is a source of endless debate. Why in the world would it even matter? Madder is a word though. Even if your last name is Brown, it won't change the fact that madder is a word. You could even insert a Q into the word and it would be a word still kind of.

-Griffin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment