Thursday, May 22, 2014

Gold Is Not Sometimes Colored Florecent Purple

Oh my hello how are you I don't care don't answer that was rhetorical look how cool this sentence is I bet you wish you were this cool maybe you should live in a boiling pot of gravy then you might feel better about yourself you silly little barbeque type of watermelon. I apologize for that sentence just now. I wrote sentice just there and it said that it was a word. What is sentice? I just Googled it and apparently it is, "a village and municipality in Brno-Country District in the South Moravian Region of the Czech Republic." That's good to know. I don't know what I would have done with my life not knowing that sentice is a municipal village in the Brno-Country District in the South Moravian Region of the Czech Republic. That was a really large concern for my at that moment in times when I had no idea what sentice was.

I propose a plan to help the United States economy. It's no ordinary plan either, it's a plan that would help the entire nobody. Anyway, my plan is, theoretically, we kidnap the Big Ben clock tower. Now hear me out here. We kidnap the Big Ben clock tower, and then demand London to send us four quadrillion dollars to ensure its safe return. Now you may be thinking, "WHY AM I READING THIS." But let me assure you, the next phase of this plan will greatly increase the value of the dollar. So, we take this four quadrillion ransom money given to us by the Brits, and we throw it directly into the Sun. Yes, that's right, the Sun. The glowing hot ball of florescent plasma that we all know and love. We throw the money into it. The dollar will then be worth a fortune, having four quadrillion of them destroyed. Gas prices would be like, negative fifteen cents. They'd be paying YOU to take the gas! It would be outstanding.

Moreover, I would like to conclude that I fully intend on advocating this idea to all governments across the world, assuming the United States is not up to the challenge of kidnapping Big Ben. It would really be an easy job when you think about it. I mean, what is it, like a hundred feet tall? That's easy to carry around without anyone noticing. Seriously, it's just a giant clock. No one would even think twice if they saw it being taken away by a large passenger jet. It's foolproof. And by foolproof I mean hire hitman grandmas.

-Griffin

--And now it's time for Abflats Teaches You English. This week on Abflats Teaches You English, we must write a paragraph about someone named Dot without using the letters i or j. Starting now. Hello. A story about Dot could be one that forever known when Saturday. Assumptions. Anyone who develops a tumor shouldn't even remember the Dot character's farmer name. Can you remember Dot's farmer name? Of course you can't. Completely not happen ago. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment