Thursday, April 3, 2014

South American Idol

If you ever wondered what color it could be. That's all I had to say during the duration of that sentence. I really just wanted to give you a 'LAST WEEK ON ABFLATS' sort of preview thing. Hopefully that did its job well, otherwise I would have been really unhappy. Not to mention the really large and inconvenient giant electricity bolts flying through the air inside of your house. How can you live like that? You need to call someone about those giant bolts of electricity. I don't know if any local exterminators will do anything about them, but it won't hurt to try them. Cockroaches and giant bolts of electricity are about the same thing right?

Hey, how about them hurdles? You know, those things people run at and then jump over at the last second. How did those things get invented? Someone was like, "running is so freaking easy, I want flimsy plastic pole things that are waist high so I can jump over them while I run and hopefully not have any lungs collapse." Really, who invented hurdles. I really want to know. I tried googling it but I only have the ability to google what color it could be. Hurdles, as you're probably aware, can come in any color. Mostly because of the item called paint. That's the whole reason really. You should invest in severe weather updates.

If you could interrupt any television show with severe weather updates, I think it would be most beneficial if it interrupted South American Idol. Not that they're bad singers, it's just that they assassinate people while they do that. Like seriously. The contestants have silenced guns while they sing. The judges pretend that they can't see them, and the audience is supposed to pretend, but they're too busy being shot. It's really alarming but completely legal in my understanding. I really hate those reality contestant shows.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment