Thursday, April 17, 2014

Globin Hemo

Oh my you thought I had forgotten about this post, didn't you? Well, I didn't. The fact is I was planning on posting this at 10:00 at night for the reason of simply confusing you. How do you like that? As it turns out, I had underestimated how sleepy being awake at 10:00 at night made me on a Thursday night. So this post might be shorter than normal. Depending upon how fast I write these words that you are currently reading and that I am currently writing but not at the moment that you are reading because this is text it can't be live come on. If you really think about Ruffles potato chips, they're really just wavy shaped Lays. They can't fool us.

You would think that eventually I would run out of horrendously nonsensical titles of posts that do not pertain with any information within said posts. Do you think the words therein, wherein, and within were invented at the same time? I mean, we use within much more often than wherein and therein, but they all seem to be about the same structure. If you looked at the words hat and pomegranate, there's some room for a very well defended argument that those words were invented in completely different times at completely different places. But if you compare wherein, within, and therein, you wouldn't have much evidence to support your differing time created words theory.

I shall not complete this paragraph because then it would be as long as the rest of the posts. If this post is as long as all the other post, then my statement I said in the first paragraph would prove to be false. I do not like having false statements in my posts. It's just not my way. You could look at any North Korean news source and see plenty of false statements, but not here at Absurd Flatulence. Welcome to Abflats, we're more truthful than North Korean news companies.

-Griffin 

No comments:

Post a Comment