Thursday, October 17, 2013

Winter is NORTH AND ABUNDANT

Why hello there! You're now reading this! I'm not going to continue, because I've made that joke before! Anyway, what I really wanted to talk about was floppy disks. Or, floppy desks. More likely floppy desks. Like, what if you purchased a desk off Ebay that said it was a steel office desk, and it turned out to be made of very thin rubbery material. Like, if the desk you bought arrived a turned out to be made of the same material rubber bands were made of, what would you do? I'm fairly certain rubber bands are made of pig fat. I could be wrong, but I think there is pig fat in rubber bands at some degree. I watched a show one time that made people eat fruit loops with crude oil as the milk. But then pirates came and stole the oil at gunpoint. Crude oil is expensive, you know.

Everytime I press enter on this create post page, Blogspot defaults my text font to Times New Roman. Stupid Blogspot. Everyone knows Times New Roman is the second worst font to exist in the current age. Comic Sans is the first worst. Freaking Comic Sans. How dare you exist. What if I ended every sentence with a question mark? Would that remove Comic Sans? I mean, what if Comic Sans was Comic Serif instead. That would most definitely look worse than Sans I think. I imagine that Comic Serif would be inappropriate for children's viewing it would be so ugly. The font would be forced to wear a bag over its head. A BAG WITHOUT EYE HOLES.

Enough of ranting about how horrible any versions of Comic Sans would look incredibly horrendous because Comic Sans itself looks incredibly horrendous. I cannot express enough how much eating used syringes is better than laying just one eye on Comic Sans. Everything I do to ignore talking about Comic Sans has proven fish food. I do, however, like Pampers. They help people out quite I bit, I presume.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment