Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ghost Liquid

Well hello there. Aren't you fat. I mean. Fat. Ha. Ha ha. Hey, remember that time I told you about the trout fishing trip in Mexico? Good, because I never went on a trout fishing trip in Mexico. It was in Utah. They have ghost liquid in Utah. All of the water that makes up lakes and rivers in Utah are the undead form of H2O. It's not my fault, so you should stop blaming me. Even Ukrainians from Oregon haven't seen ghost liquid of this caliber. And by that I mean all the ghost liquid in Utah carries a .38 caliber pistol. 

So like, this Friday will be the start of a number of days where I will be completely and utterly unavailable. This is happening for two reasons. The first reason is that all four of my wosdum tuths, I mean wisdom teeth, will be removed from my head Friday. The second reason is that I didn't have a second reason I just said two reasons because saying that this was happening for one reasons doesn't make any sense. So I will more than likely not have a post up next Thursday. To compensate for this, I will be doing nothing. You'll just have to live with it. If only there were a way I could schedule posts to be posted on a day that should undoubtedly be Thursday. 

If you're here for the melons, however, you will have trouble finding them. We only carry citrus fruit here at Cape Cod. So you can just forget about it. I don't care how many times you times many how care. That. Okay. What if like, Will I Am's name was Will I'm Not. Then like, his real name could be Charles or something. Greg. Anything but Will or William really. It's all about the filter. I applaud your efforts if you've been clicking the hyperlinks. You deserve a prize. Unluckily for you, however, I hate you. So I'm not going to give you a prize. Bye!

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment