Thursday, May 23, 2013

Oh Today's Thursday

Oh crap, today is Thursday. I've been completely oblivious until now. At least you're reading this now instead of like 40 years in the future when trees develop space flight. That would be really inconvenient. I mean, I really like cheese and all, but that's just silly. Why can't bacon supporters be the same as non-bacon supporters? Oh wait, there are no non-bacon supporters. My stupid Internet Explorer keeps opening with pop ups. I have no idea why because the last time I used Internet Explorer on my computer was never. It's weird. I mean, the last thing I want to do is get caught using Internet Explorer. That will just completely destroy my reputation.

Hey, I just realized, the ground is not purple. My math teacher was wrong. The ground could never be purple. Silly math teachers. Thinking the ground is purple. You can't do that. I guess Hershey's Chocolate is like that too though. It's not their fault, however. Anyone can read the mountain labels but they can't all be the same as goat milk. No one could ever be goat milk. Goat milk isn't human. Neither is lettuce. Lettuce and goat milk are both not humans.

If you are reading this sentence then I would like to inform you that this isn't actually a sentence because it's

For those who are from Greenland, you're not from Greenland. No one is from Greenland, and you're a liar. So stop calling me. I don't care how many pizzas you want to buy, I'm not selling any to you. If you lie about being from Greenland don't expect me to give you pizza. I don't even work for a pizza place. Get away from my cabbage.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment