Thursday, May 9, 2013

Everytime is a Word

I forgot about posting. So this post will be posted later than a post would normally be posted. Also I jammed my right pinky. It was your fault. The only thing imaginable that could undertake such a task with a trouser does not include the forearm of they who ask it. My dog is the one who knew about that before. It could not have been any easier, unless you owned sixteen yachts. That would be something else. Hey, that would be something else. 

Everytime I think of the word everytime, and then write the word everytime, everytime this website says everytime isn't a word. It underlines it in red. Like, what the heck. Stop it Blogspot. Everytime will be a word everytime I want everytime to be a word. Get out of my life. Get into my checking account. If I counted the number of times I said everytime in this paragraph, I would have written a sentence talking about that instead of the one that I am currently writing. 

Oh my. Blogspot must have been listening to me. It just underlined that previous paragraph entirely in red. There's nothing wrong about it, I assure you Blogspot. Please do us a favor and pop. Speaking of pop, there's a movie about trees that you should watch. I don't recommend it though. Go away. You may not be allowed to notice this golden potato, but you will be allowed to enter the bank.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment