Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nonions

First off, I would like to tell you that I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hate blogging websites. They are severely overly complicated and an extreme hassle to use. I coded my own website, yet I could not find a reliable place to upload the files that was not itself another blogging website. There are plenty of places that will allow me to upload HTML files to the internet, however. Those just all cost things like money and lawn chairs. None of which I have to spend on website hosting. 

Secondly, it came to my attention recently that Nonions existed. I have no idea what they look like or what the are at all. But they sound terrifying. Let's all ban together to murder every single one that has ever existed in the history of all mankind. Please do not see this as an attempt to raise awareness. Because the thought of not having blind people read this post scares me.

Thirdly, I would like to formally apologize to the goose I ran over. I did not intend for our argument to get out of hand as much as it did. I send my condolences to your family and hope you the best. In the case that you die, please send back the insurance information. You won't need it, and it's not a part of the condolences to your family.

Fourthly, find that ID. 

I would also like to mention that I will try to make a new post here every Thursday. Though I may not live up to the promise due to how much I care and remember. I will try to accomplish this though. So, keep a lookout for that ID, and let me know if you find it. It is very unimportant to me, and I would be very sad if we did not locate it's position. I am confident we will succeed, though invaluable and valuable practically mean the same thing.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment