Thursday, August 7, 2014

Remember Diplomats

Sometimes you just gotta look at an Abflats post and wonder, "Wow, he didn't use his normal greeting salutation at the beginning of this post today. Normally he says like hello or something, today he's just talking about the fact that he has not said hi." Well, I'm here to tell you that I am also wondering that. We are all wondering that. It's ununwonderable. Like, not possible to not wonder. Hence the double negative. You can't even subtract things such as un that's not a number. I'm sure Kim Jong Un would have something to say about that though. He loves to be subtracted. Like from any serious conversations about being a threat to any nation ever. Hahahahahaha, classic.

There were a couple things I had planned to say over the duration of this post today, but I have forgotten every single one of them. So you are getting these fine words instead. I purchased them from Greg's List and they should be arriving anytime like right now because I am creating them. I give Greg's List a 10/10 on service and shipping but their user-interface had left much to be desired as it was just the inside of my brain. Stupid Greg's List. Being in brains should be illegal.

Has it ever occurred to anyone about how many lanyards exist today? Way too many in my opinion. Like, why do we need so many lanyards? What have they ever done for us? You cannot use them as hats so why even bother? They're pointless. If I had a dime for every dollar that existed spent on lanyards, I'd have exactly one tenth of the revenue generated by lanyard purchasing. It is absolutely insane. Stop buying soap from lanyard companies.

-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment